ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM PANDEMIC FATIGUE? YOU NEED A BUSINESS COACH CAPE TOWN
You need the only business coaching team in South Africa with world-class international proven tools to improving the ENERGY levels for yourself, your team and your organisation. We have a business coach Cape Town can be proud of.
As global company operating in 6 continents around the world, the Mentally Fit methodology is internationally renowned for its power to change the way companies lead and inspire their people. All our tools are scientifically tested in high performance sports coaching, which makes them extremely action-oriented and therefore extra impactful.
HOW WE HELP YOU DEAL WITH FATIGUE
WE ASSIST MARKET LEADERS
DON'T LET MENTAL FATIGUE STOP YOU FROM SUCCEEDING
As we are actively working with high-level sport teams and performers, our coaches constantly stimulate individual energy and team dynamics. Whether it’s in sports, art, academic or corporate environments, individual and collective performance rely on the same essential, natural and universal mechanisms.
MEET THE BUSINESS COACH CAPE TOWN TEAM
LUC VAN DER HOFSTADT
International Business Coach
Luc Van der Hofstadt has been an Executive Business Coach at the Mentally Fit Institute since 2000. In that capacity, he regularly directs team and individual coaching sessions for Executive Committees and Managers for corporate and institutional clients in various countries around the world.
As a facilitator, business coach and motivational speaker, Luc coaches and inspires on team dynamics, and advises leaders on how to manage their own energy as well as the energy of their teams to achieve sustainable individual and team performance. Luc is an expert at Business Coaching cape Town.
Suresh has over 40 years of extensive Hospitality, Foods Retail industry experience working for famous companies in South Africa. He held senior management and leadership roles throughout his career notably at Woolworth’s FoodDivision. His last being that of Head: Foods Central Buying.
He is passionate about people development and transformation. During his career he has spent much of his time Coaching and Mentoring. One of his key goals is to help with transformation by ensuring we build a better and brighter South Africa for all. His motto is “What can I do to leave the world in a better place”.
He is a strongly principled professional and currently serves as The Chairperson and Non-Executive Director of the Food and Connect Board at UCT. He previously spent time at the Absa Cape Epic as a Management Consultant. Suresh is a keen cyclist, having completed 17 Argus Cycle Races and has been involved with event management/sponsorship with the Absa Cape Epic for over 12 years.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Hospitality Management Programme 1978
- VARSITY COLLEGE: Business Management 1998
- GSB UCT: Executive Leadership Programme 2001
- IMSIMBI: Advanced Project Management 2010
- GSB WITS UNIVERSITY: Corporate Governance Programme 2004
Ryan has worked in Education and Marketing for the last 13 years. He holds a Bcom Degree in Economics & Industrial Psychology from UNISA. Having worked in some of the biggest colleges in the country such as Oxbridge Academy he brings on board his ability to turn a vision into reality
His passion is education and his talent is technology. After teaching himself code and launching his own college, Ryan has embarked on the exciting journey with Mentally Fit Institute South Africa (MFISA) as Marketing Manager. Someone who learns faster than most, Ryan helps us to manage our clients more effectively and is in charge of helping MFISA take the next step in evolution and offer online courses and training. Ryan has assisted many clients as a business coach Cape Town.
- He has his own photography, web design and online college as businesses.
- Helped Oxbridge Academy to grow to a distance learning juggernaut as Service Manager over a 6 and a half year tenure.
Coming from France, Valentin has a valid sports, academic and professional background which allows him to fit perfectly to the corporate culture.
Currently studying a master’s degree in international management, he has acquired knowledge and experience in various fields such as sales, marketing, finance or business management.
Valentin is also a true sport passionate, spending is free time playing football, swimming, hiking or working out.
All these skills will enable him to implement an effective business development plan to bring the company to the next level.
- Master’s degree in Economy and International Management.
- One-year academic exchange with the National Central University of Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- 6 months academic exchange with the Vanier CEGEP in Montréal, Canada.
Alban has a relevant international business background linked to several experiences in global groups and small companies realized during his studies.
He used to work in sport, food retail and import-export sectors during his International Business Manager bachelor’s degree realized in apprenticeship.
His academic background linked to his commitment in different sport clubs such as handball and football allowed him to put in action team working and leadership to help grow the teams.
He already worked abroad with international colleagues that gave him an open-minded mindset and international culture understanding.
- International Business Technician Superior diploma, realized simultaneously with an assistant manager experience in a travel agency in London, working with worldwide team sports such as football, rugby, hockey and a consignee agent experience in the harbour area of Normandy
- International Business Manager diploma with honors as the same time as a one-year apprenticeship in Elle&Vire International – Savencia Supply Chain service, LCL/FCL exportations, master of the documentary chain and intermediary between all the services
- President of Com’Export student’s association and vice president of Unicorn student’s association
PART OF A GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
Mentally Fit is everywhere
In 20 years we grew to a team of more than 50 coaches all over the world. Every year we coach more than 100.000 people of many global companies. We are extremely proud to be present on most continents!
Ready to energize you, your team and your company?