ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM PANDEMIC FATIGUE? YOU NEED A BUSINESS COACH KOKSTAD
You need the only business coaching team in South Africa with world-class international proven tools to improving the ENERGY levels for yourself, you have a business coach Kokstad can be proud of.
As global company operating in 6 continents around the world, the Mentally Fit methodology is internationally renowned for its power to change the way companies lead and inspire their people. All our tools are scientifically tested in high performance sports coaching, which makes them extremely action-oriented and therefore extra impactful.
HOW WE HELP YOU DEAL WITH FATIGUE
WE ASSIST MARKET LEADERS
DON'T LET MENTAL FATIGUE STOP YOU FROM SUCCEEDING
MEET THE BUSINESS COACH ALICE TEAM
LUC VAN DER HOFSTADT
International Business Coach
As a facilitator, business coach and motivational speaker, Luc coaches and inspires on team dynamics, and advises leaders on how to manage their own energy as well as the energy of their teams to achieve sustainable individual and team performance. Luc is an expert at Business Coaching Kokstad.
He is a strongly principled professional and currently serves as The Chairperson and Non-Executive Director of the Food and Connect Board at UCT. He previously spent time at the Absa Cape Epic as a Management Consultant. Suresh is a keen cyclist, having completed 17 Argus Cycle Races and has been involved with event management/sponsorship with the Absa Cape Epic for over 12 years.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Hospitality Management Programme 1978
- VARSITY COLLEGE: Business Management 1998
- GSB UCT: Executive Leadership Programme 2001
- IMSIMBI: Advanced Project Management 2010
- GSB WITS UNIVERSITY: Corporate Governance Programme 2004
His passion is education and his talent is technology. After teaching himself code and launching his own college, Ryan has embarked on the exciting journey with Mentally Fit Institute South Africa (MFISA) as Marketing Manager. Someone who learns faster than most, Ryan helps us to manage our clients more effectively and is in charge of helping MFISA take the next step in evolution and offer online courses and training. Ryan has assisted many clients with business coach Kokstad.
- He has his line as businesses.
- Helped Oxbridge Academy to grow to a distance learning juggernaut as Service Manager over a 6 and a half year tenure.
Currently studying a master’s degree in international management, he has acquired knowledge and experience in various fields such as sales, marketing, finance or business management.
All these skills will enable him to implement an effective business development plan to bring the company to the next level.
- Master’s degree in Economy and International Management.
- One-year academic exchange with the National Central University of Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- 6 months academic exchange with the Vanier CEGEP in Montréal, Canada.
He used to work in sport, food retail and import-export sectors during his International Business Manager bachelor’s degree realized in apprenticeship.
He already worked abroad with international colleagues that gave him an open-minded mindset and international culture understanding.
- International Business Technician Superior diploma, realized simultaneously with an assistant manager experience in a travel agency in London, working with worldwide team sports such as football, rugby, hockey and a consignee agent experience in the harbour area of Normandy
- International Business Manager diploma with honors as the same time as a one-year apprenticeship in Elle&Vire International – Savencia Supply Chain service, LCL/FCL exportations, master of the documentary chain and intermediary between all the services
- President of Com’Export student’s association and vice president of Unicorn student’s association
PART OF A GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
Mentally Fit is everywhere
In 20 years we grew to a team of more than 50 coaches all over the world. Every year we coach more than 100.000 people of many global companies. We are extremely proud to be present on most continents!
Ready to energize you, your team and your company?